Clan Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Glitching Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
#iNsA.Da-Pwnage
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA
#iNsA.JaYbIrD
7 posters
AuthorMessage
#iNsA.JaYbIrD
Supa Dupa Posta!
Supa Dupa Posta!

Number of posts : 213
What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-23

What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!!   What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:07 pm

just tell us what you got for christmas
Back to top Go down
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA
Supa Dupa Posta!
Supa Dupa Posta!
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA

Male Number of posts : 236
What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!!   What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:56 am

Clothes and thats pretty much it! But its okay!
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.Da-Pwnage
AdMiN oF yOuR LiFe
#iNsA.Da-Pwnage

Male Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!!   What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:35 am

3 PS3 games (need for speed undercover, little big planet and motral combact) PS3 fan cooler and some other cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.Ant-Morley-04
Supa Dupa Moderator
Supa Dupa Moderator
#iNsA.Ant-Morley-04

Male Number of posts : 354
What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!!   What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:18 pm

Lots of PS3 Games and ipod touch etc
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.JaYbIrD
Supa Dupa Posta!
Supa Dupa Posta!

PostSubject: Re: What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!!   What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:43 pm

i got a laptop, two games, money, the dark knight,and a gsming chair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.NextGenRage
куℓє тнє α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя!
#iNsA.NextGenRage

Male Number of posts : 219
What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue810 / 100810 / 100What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!!   What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:51 pm

OMG! I GOT XBOX 360 AND A PS3 FOR MY ROOM AT MY MUMS SO I'LL BE ON PS3 LOADS ADD MY NEW ACCOUNT THOUGH COS MY OLD ONE DOESNT LET ME LOG IN ANYMORE.

NEW PSN: iNsA_RaGe
Back to top Go down
http://claninsanity.heavenforum.com
#iNsA.JaYbIrD
Supa Dupa Posta!
Supa Dupa Posta!

PostSubject: Re: What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!!   What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:52 pm

rage...what is your gt on xbox
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.NextGenRage
куℓє тнє α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя!
#iNsA.NextGenRage

What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue810 / 100810 / 100What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!!   What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:14 am

x 360 ShOcKzZ x
Back to top Go down
*iNsA.P1STOLE
Get a new keyboard
Get a new keyboard
*iNsA.P1STOLE

Male Number of posts : 169
What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!!   What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:42 am

For christmas i got a new lcd tv for my room, new laptop, ipod hook up for my car, lots of clothes, fable 2, new movies and lots of new colones!
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.JaYbIrD
Supa Dupa Posta!
Supa Dupa Posta!

PostSubject: Re: What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!!   What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:07 pm

awesome
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.BA Dumpy
Official Member!
Official Member!
#iNsA.BA Dumpy

Number of posts : 69

Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!!   What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:27 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.JaYbIrD
Supa Dupa Posta!
Supa Dupa Posta!

PostSubject: Re: What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!!   What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:33 am

i just got a ps3 aswell
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.NextGenRage
куℓє тнє α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя!
#iNsA.NextGenRage

PostSubject: Re: What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!!   What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:14 am

I got Ps3 for my room along with a LCD HD TV. and an xbox 360 at my dads with some games (COD5) and a wireless adapter for it.
Back to top Go down
*iNsA.P1STOLE
Get a new keyboard
Get a new keyboard
*iNsA.P1STOLE

Male Number of posts : 169

Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!!   What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:03 am

Nice stuff! Man both ps3 and xbox 360! Someone must have been good this year haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!!   What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you got for christmas THREAD!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Insanity :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: