Clan Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Glitching Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why are some people ranked the way they are?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
*iNsA.P1STOLE
Get a new keyboard
Get a new keyboard
*iNsA.P1STOLE

Male Number of posts : 169
Why are some people ranked the way they are? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Why are some people ranked the way they are? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-21

Why are some people ranked the way they are? Empty
PostSubject: Why are some people ranked the way they are?   Why are some people ranked the way they are? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:26 am

Ok for the most part i understand peoples rankings! Most Admins/Mods are very active and post very often! Well done! But then you have Sheck_ler and @CraigShot who both have less than 4 posts and are barely ever on but yet ones a mod and the others a sectional mod! Why are they ranked this way if they never take part in discussion or simply barely get on! To me this makes no sense! Can someone please explain to me why this is?

-sorry if i sound angry. Im really not just simly confused! haha
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.JaYbIrD
Supa Dupa Posta!
Supa Dupa Posta!

Number of posts : 213
Why are some people ranked the way they are? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why are some people ranked the way they are? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Why are some people ranked the way they are?   Why are some people ranked the way they are? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:06 pm

yeah i really dont understand either
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.BA Dumpy
Official Member!
Official Member!
#iNsA.BA Dumpy

Number of posts : 69
Why are some people ranked the way they are? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why are some people ranked the way they are? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Why are some people ranked the way they are?   Why are some people ranked the way they are? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:27 pm

its stupid they should have to post
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.NextGenRage
куℓє тнє α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя!
#iNsA.NextGenRage

Male Number of posts : 219
Why are some people ranked the way they are? Left_bar_bleue810 / 100810 / 100Why are some people ranked the way they are? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Why are some people ranked the way they are?   Why are some people ranked the way they are? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:45 pm

well when this site first started these were the mods and since them they've gone off inactive. so TOMORROW I WILL HAVE A CLEAN UP OF MODS! And maybe you might become a mod and maybe Super Mods might be unlocked tomorrow Wink
Back to top Go down
http://claninsanity.heavenforum.com
*iNsA.P1STOLE
Get a new keyboard
Get a new keyboard
*iNsA.P1STOLE

Why are some people ranked the way they are? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Why are some people ranked the way they are? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Why are some people ranked the way they are?   Why are some people ranked the way they are? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:49 pm

Yeah well i dont expect to become a mod yet! But if so that would be deadly! Yeah but a clean up is definetly needed!
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.JaYbIrD
Supa Dupa Posta!
Supa Dupa Posta!

Number of posts : 213

Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Why are some people ranked the way they are?   Why are some people ranked the way they are? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:30 am

that would be awesome to be a mod.but i agree we need to filter out the members
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.Da-Pwnage
AdMiN oF yOuR LiFe
#iNsA.Da-Pwnage

Male Number of posts : 220

Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Why are some people ranked the way they are?   Why are some people ranked the way they are? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:56 am

I Think we have picked the right mods now because people like julio jones and others are getting active now so thats a good choice that theres mods now.
Back to top Go down
*iNsA.P1STOLE
Get a new keyboard
Get a new keyboard
*iNsA.P1STOLE

PostSubject: Re: Why are some people ranked the way they are?   Why are some people ranked the way they are? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:04 am

Yeah things seem to be aalot better right now! Cause before 2 of the mods were never active
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.Da-Pwnage
AdMiN oF yOuR LiFe
#iNsA.Da-Pwnage

Male Number of posts : 220

Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Why are some people ranked the way they are?   Why are some people ranked the way they are? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:06 am

Thats true
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.NextGenRage
куℓє тнє α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя!
#iNsA.NextGenRage

Male Number of posts : 219
Why are some people ranked the way they are? Left_bar_bleue810 / 100810 / 100Why are some people ranked the way they are? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Why are some people ranked the way they are?   Why are some people ranked the way they are? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:19 am

Da-Pwnage is super mod. And Sect mods(BLUE) You need to tell me what sections you want to moderate. Maximum of 2. but you can stick with 1
Back to top Go down
http://claninsanity.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are some people ranked the way they are?   Why are some people ranked the way they are? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why are some people ranked the way they are?
Page 1 of 1