Clan Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Glitching Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sniper Handbook!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R
Proffesional Typer
Proffesional Typer
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R

Male Number of posts : 142
Sniper Handbook!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sniper Handbook!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-15

Sniper Handbook!!! Empty
PostSubject: Sniper Handbook!!!   Sniper Handbook!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:50 am

This is my sniper handbook!!Ok a lot of people in Call Of Duty: World at War try to snipe and are very poor at it. So here is a simple handbook to get you started in the glorious world of sniping.

1.) Camping or Mobile Sniping?

CAMPING
- I prefer to do a little bit of both. I do a little more mobile sniping. The advantages of camping is you don't die a lot and you usually get a good amount of kills. The disadvantages are you could be camping at a dead spot which is where there is not a lot of trafic and a lot of people frown upon campers. So be prepared to not get a lot of friend request, but hate letters instead.If you gonna camp make sure your active and move around a lot because if you die and keep going back to the same spot your not going to make it in the match very well.

MOBILE SNIPING
- Mobile sniping is my personal favorite. On the plus side you get a lot more kills depending on how good you are and you can always finish someone off by whipping out your pistol. On the negative side you die a lot more and don't have a whole lot of time to scope in so I recommended having steady aim to get the no scope when necessary. The good thing is mobile sniping requires more skill so if you finish first on your team you know your good.

2.) Perks

Perk 1:

- Special Grenades x3
- Satchel Charge x2
- M9A1 Bazooka x2
- Bomb Squad
- Bouncing Betty x2 (similar to claymores)
- Bandolier
- Primary Grenades x2
- M2 Flamethrower

Perk 2:

- Stopping Power
- Fireworks (explosives cause more damage)
- Flak Jacket (decreases damage taken by explosives)
- Gas Mask
- Juggernaut
- Camouflage
- Sleight of Hand
- Shades (decreases intensity of signal flares)
- Double Tap
- Overkill

Perk 3:

- Deep Impact
- Extreme Conditioning
- Steady Aim
- Toss Back (resets fuse on tossing back enemy grenade)
- Second Chance (ability to revive allies)
- Martyrdom
- Fireproof
- Dead Silence
- Iron Lungs
- Reconnaissance (shows artillery and tanks on map)

CAMPING PERKS
- Okay for perk 1 it depends on what game type your playing and if your a camoing or mobile sniper. If you camp I would use Bouncing Betty x2 of course. Its like eyes in the back of your head.
- For perk two if your a camper use either camouflage of stopping power. Camo so people don't find your spot as soon and stopping power so you know your going to get that kill when you need it.
- Perk 3 for campers can be pretty much anything it really depends on what you prefer. I use deep impact or iron lungs. It's your choice just test them all out.

MOBILE PERKS
- Perk 1 for a mobile sniper is definitely Bandolier. The last thing you need is to run out of bullets. All the other perks don't really have anything to help you out with mobile sniping.
-Perk 2 is a tuff one all of them help out. You'll just have to experiment with what you like.
-Perk 3 for me is always Steady Aim because I love to no scope noobs. Like allways its what you like.

3.) GUNS
- Springfield
- Arisaka
- Mosin
- Kar98k
- PTRS-41
- All the snipers have pro's and con's. While the Springfield can no scope you in a second, the PTRS-41 will blow your F***ing limbs off. Everyone prefers a different sniper so test out everyone.

4.) GOOD CLASSES

Name: Start Off Strong
Weapon: Springfield
Attachment: Sniper Scope
Secondary- Nambu/Tokarev-33/.357 Magnum (depending on your level)
Prim. Grenade: Frag
Sec, Grenade: Smoke
Perk 1: Special Grenades x3/Bouncing Betty (again, depending on your level)
Perk 2: Stopping Power
Perk 3: Deep Impact

Name: Stepping Up
Weapon: Arisaka
Secondary: Nambu
Sec. Grenade: Tabun Gas
Perk 1: Bouncing Betty
Perk 3: Steady Aim

Name: MN Massacre (MnM)
Weapon: Mosin-Nagant
Secondary: Tokarev-33
Sec. Grenade: Smoke
Perk 1: Bouncing Betty
Perk 3: Extreme Conditioning (move around a lot)

Name: Drop The Soap
Weapon: Kar98k
Secondary: .357 Magnum
Prim. Grenade: N74* ST
Sec. Grenade: Signal Flares
Perk 1: Bandolier
Perk 2: Double Tap (oh yeah)
Perk 3: Deep Impact

Name: Annoying Sniper
Weapon: PTRS-41
Attachment: N/A (already with sniper scope)
Secondary: .357 Magnum
Prim. Grenade: N*74 ST
Sec. Grenade: Tabun Gas
Perk 1: M2 Flamethrower (oh yeah!)
Perk 2: Juggernaut
Perk 3: Second Chance

Name: Go Ninja Go!
Weapon: Springfield
Secondary: .Tokarev-33
Prim. Grenade: N74* ST
Sec. Grenade: Smoke
Perk 1: Bomb Squad
Perk 2: Camouflage
Perk 3: Dead Silence

5.) GENERAL TIPS

-Take your time with each and every shot and make them count
-Pull out your secondary weapon in tight situations
-Plant Bouncing Betty's whenever possible
-Never forget that each shot puts you on the enemy radar
-After every shot (and successful kill), remember to retreat behind cover for about 5 seconds or so. Then slowly make your way back out to make sure the "coast is clear"
-If you have a gut instinct that someone is around the corner, looking for you, check your minimap. If there's a green triangle, it's your teammate. If not, prepare yourself with pistol in hand.
-If you haven't noticed, you're pistol should be used just as much and just as effectively as your sniper rifle.
-Sniping is an art form and takes time to perfect. Don't expect to be able to pull off all your shots right away. Even I can't hit all my shots nowadays

Male Number of posts : 6
Sniper Handbook!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sniper Handbook!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-14

Sniper Handbook!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Handbook!!!   Sniper Handbook!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:47 am

Nice work.
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.Ant-Morley-04
Supa Dupa Moderator
Supa Dupa Moderator
#iNsA.Ant-Morley-04

Male Number of posts : 354
Sniper Handbook!!! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Sniper Handbook!!! Right_bar_bleue

Sniper Handbook!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Handbook!!!   Sniper Handbook!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:07 pm

Did you copy and paste....lol...oj Nice work
Back to top Go down
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R
Proffesional Typer
Proffesional Typer
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R

Sniper Handbook!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Handbook!!!   Sniper Handbook!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:16 pm

No i didn't you can only find this two places NGU and here
Back to top Go down
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA
Supa Dupa Posta!
Supa Dupa Posta!
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA

Male Number of posts : 236

Sniper Handbook!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Handbook!!!   Sniper Handbook!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:55 pm

Well it is okay I geuss! Prolly took a while!
Back to top Go down
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R
Proffesional Typer
Proffesional Typer
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R

Sniper Handbook!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Handbook!!!   Sniper Handbook!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:43 am

Yeah it did. About an hour and a half.
Back to top Go down
The_GhostKing

Number of posts : 6

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Sniper Handbook!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Handbook!!!   Sniper Handbook!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:10 pm

good shit dude i love the depth you put in to this i think we would be a good sniper team but i noticed one thing you missed that's new to the call of duty series you scope's crosshairs dont always match the muzzle of you weapon i belive its the ariska that has the scope that is way off to the side and the mossin my favorite i recently descovered that you ever been aiming at some ones head and your dead center and you miss??? like wtf thats because the scope is a little bit above and to the left of the muzzle and always leard you target if hes mobile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sniper Handbook!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Handbook!!!   Sniper Handbook!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sniper Handbook!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Insanity :: Call Of Duty: World At War :: Call Of Duty: World At War Glitches + Tricks-
Jump to: