Clan Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Glitching Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Glitches On CliffSide!

Go down 
+2
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA
Supa Dupa Posta!
Supa Dupa Posta!
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA

Male Number of posts : 236
Two Glitches On CliffSide! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Two Glitches On CliffSide! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-14

Two Glitches On CliffSide! Empty
PostSubject: Two Glitches On CliffSide!   Two Glitches On CliffSide! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:15 pm

I have found two new glitches on cliffside but I need a camera man to film them for me!
Back to top Go down
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R
Proffesional Typer
Proffesional Typer
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R

Male Number of posts : 142
Two Glitches On CliffSide! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Two Glitches On CliffSide! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Two Glitches On CliffSide!   Two Glitches On CliffSide! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:44 am

I think I might have someone I was filming today and the dude said he needed more people to film. I'll have him send you a message on PSN.
Back to top Go down
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA
Supa Dupa Posta!
Supa Dupa Posta!
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA

PostSubject: Re: Two Glitches On CliffSide!   Two Glitches On CliffSide! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:59 pm

kk! Cause I had the glitches for a day or so now!
Back to top Go down
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R
Proffesional Typer
Proffesional Typer
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R

PostSubject: Re: Two Glitches On CliffSide!   Two Glitches On CliffSide! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:58 pm

The guy hasn't been online in a while.
Back to top Go down
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA
Supa Dupa Posta!
Supa Dupa Posta!
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA

PostSubject: Re: Two Glitches On CliffSide!   Two Glitches On CliffSide! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:48 pm

Yeah I showed Rage the two glitches and we found a lot of Boynet jumps on there to get in one glitch and we found other glitches! Fun stuff! I think we found out who is in the video tutorial cause a bunch of people is just chaos!
Back to top Go down
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R
Proffesional Typer
Proffesional Typer
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R

PostSubject: Re: Two Glitches On CliffSide!   Two Glitches On CliffSide! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:10 pm

Yeah I posted not to crowd areas.
Back to top Go down
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA
Supa Dupa Posta!
Supa Dupa Posta!
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA

PostSubject: Re: Two Glitches On CliffSide!   Two Glitches On CliffSide! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:34 am

I dont really get what in the world you ment there!
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.Ant-Morley-04
Supa Dupa Moderator
Supa Dupa Moderator
#iNsA.Ant-Morley-04

Male Number of posts : 354
Two Glitches On CliffSide! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Two Glitches On CliffSide! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Two Glitches On CliffSide!   Two Glitches On CliffSide! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:11 pm

Can you get out of cliffside?
Back to top Go down
The_GhostKing

Number of posts : 6

Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Two Glitches On CliffSide!   Two Glitches On CliffSide! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:44 pm

hey im totally game to be in the video if you all want me
Back to top Go down
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA
Supa Dupa Posta!
Supa Dupa Posta!
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA

PostSubject: Re: Two Glitches On CliffSide!   Two Glitches On CliffSide! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:28 am

Ant-Morley-04 wrote:
Can you get out of cliffside?

Well you might be able to but that is not one of the glitches we found! And GhostKing its not you but probably not this video maybe the next!
Back to top Go down
BA-SHELLEY

Number of posts : 10

Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Two Glitches On CliffSide!   Two Glitches On CliffSide! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:25 pm

Loreyz can record glitches.
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.NextGenRage
куℓє тнє α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя!
#iNsA.NextGenRage

Male Number of posts : 219
Two Glitches On CliffSide! Left_bar_bleue810 / 100810 / 100Two Glitches On CliffSide! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Two Glitches On CliffSide!   Two Glitches On CliffSide! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:39 am

lol I KNOW HOW TO GET OUT OFF CLIFFSIDE!!! yeh lol just jump over the barrier...(who said you have to get out of cliffside and survive huh?)
Back to top Go down
http://claninsanity.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Glitches On CliffSide!   Two Glitches On CliffSide! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Glitches On CliffSide!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Insanity :: Call Of Duty: World At War :: Call Of Duty: World At War Glitches + Tricks-
Jump to: