Clan Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Glitching Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos

Go down 
+3
The_GhostKing
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R
#iNsA.Ant-Morley-04
7 posters
AuthorMessage
#iNsA.Ant-Morley-04
Supa Dupa Moderator
Supa Dupa Moderator
#iNsA.Ant-Morley-04

Male Number of posts : 354
ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-14

ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos Empty
PostSubject: ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos   ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:40 am

Here will be Clan iNsA Glitch videos from COD WAW!
Back to top Go down
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R
Proffesional Typer
Proffesional Typer
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R

Male Number of posts : 142
ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos   ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:00 pm

Lets see'm soon. When are you shooting because i have some that are new. Add me right now so you don't forget.
Back to top Go down
The_GhostKing

Number of posts : 6
ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos   ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:39 pm

me to i want to be in this
Back to top Go down
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA
Supa Dupa Posta!
Supa Dupa Posta!
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA

Male Number of posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos   ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:50 pm

We will be making one kinda soon like after Christmas and we found glitches on Cliffside so we will need a recorder and stuff like that! The glitches will be released when the tutorial is made!
Back to top Go down
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R
Proffesional Typer
Proffesional Typer
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R

PostSubject: Re: ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos   ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:09 pm

Show me first so I can tell you if they've been found yet.
Back to top Go down
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA
Supa Dupa Posta!
Supa Dupa Posta!
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA

PostSubject: Re: ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos   ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:36 am

lol! I know if they have been found or not! But the point is they do not have tutorials and we definatly found atleast one! And a bunch of boyenet jumps!
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.NextGenRage
куℓє тнє α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя!
#iNsA.NextGenRage

Male Number of posts : 219
ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos Left_bar_bleue810 / 100810 / 100ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos   ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:23 am

yeah the actual glitch has been found. but we have found really simple ways of bayoneting on to them.
Back to top Go down
http://claninsanity.heavenforum.com
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA
Supa Dupa Posta!
Supa Dupa Posta!
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA

PostSubject: Re: ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos   ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:15 pm

Yeah! We are probable going to do tutorials for each and everyone of them! Like we will have me doing the regular way to get up on 2 glitches and me be just pretty much watching the others doing the bayonet jumps! We have found 2 or 3 bayonets for 1 glitch and 1 bayonet to a new glitch and another new glitch and one that does not have a bayonet to it but kinda simple!
Back to top Go down
*iNsA.P1STOLE
Get a new keyboard
Get a new keyboard
*iNsA.P1STOLE

Male Number of posts : 169
ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos   ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:57 am

Will these glitches be performed on xbox or ps?
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.Ant-Morley-04
Supa Dupa Moderator
Supa Dupa Moderator
#iNsA.Ant-Morley-04

Male Number of posts : 354

PostSubject: Re: ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos   ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:42 pm

These glitches were on PlayStation3
Back to top Go down
*iNsA.P1STOLE
Get a new keyboard
Get a new keyboard
*iNsA.P1STOLE

PostSubject: Re: ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos   ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:39 pm

If anyone has xbox 360 hit me up. GT: P1STOLE I have found a few new bayonet jumps and im always looking for more glitches!
Back to top Go down
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R
Proffesional Typer
Proffesional Typer
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R

PostSubject: Re: ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos   ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:08 pm

Bayonet Jumps are kinda old. I found a new elevator and skywalker
Back to top Go down
*iNsA.P1STOLE
Get a new keyboard
Get a new keyboard
*iNsA.P1STOLE

PostSubject: Re: ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos   ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:44 am

Post a text tut or some pics some we can see the new skywalk/elevator!
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.JaYbIrD
Supa Dupa Posta!
Supa Dupa Posta!

Number of posts : 213

Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos   ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:21 pm

yeah that would be much appreciated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos   ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ClanInsanity Call of Duty Waw Glitch Videos
Page 1 of 1