Clan Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Glitching Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why Isn't Anyone Adding?

Go down 
+2
#iNsA.Da-Pwnage
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R
6 posters
AuthorMessage
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R
Proffesional Typer
Proffesional Typer
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R

Male Number of posts : 142
Why Isn't Anyone Adding? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why Isn't Anyone Adding? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-15

Why Isn't Anyone Adding? Empty
PostSubject: Why Isn't Anyone Adding?   Why Isn't Anyone Adding? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:54 am

Ok guys this is a GLITCHING clan therefore us clan members ( I don't even think NextGen put me in the clan yet) need to start adding each other and actually get out there and glitch. I sent a PM to Da Pwnage and Nextgen. Guys please post your PSN's only. No xbox. Then lets go glitch.
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.Da-Pwnage
AdMiN oF yOuR LiFe
#iNsA.Da-Pwnage

Male Number of posts : 220
Why Isn't Anyone Adding? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why Isn't Anyone Adding? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Why Isn't Anyone Adding?   Why Isn't Anyone Adding? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:45 am

Ive accepted you now
Back to top Go down
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA
Supa Dupa Posta!
Supa Dupa Posta!
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA

Male Number of posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Why Isn't Anyone Adding?   Why Isn't Anyone Adding? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:41 am

xS1L3NT_SN1P3R wrote:
Ok guys this is a GLITCHING clan therefore us clan members ( I don't even think NextGen put me in the clan yet) need to start adding each other and actually get out there and glitch. I sent a PM to Da Pwnage and Nextgen. Guys please post your PSN's only. No xbox. Then lets go glitch.

Sadly I hope you know you are definatly not in NGU GC cause DirtyDude does not run the clan and I am kinda friends with Ace and he said no! I am sorry! He said DirtyDude has no say in that who joins and who doesnt! Sorry! But yeah we gotta start glitching!
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.Da-Pwnage
AdMiN oF yOuR LiFe
#iNsA.Da-Pwnage

PostSubject: Re: Why Isn't Anyone Adding?   Why Isn't Anyone Adding? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:49 am

He never said he was in ngu
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.Ant-Morley-04
Supa Dupa Moderator
Supa Dupa Moderator
#iNsA.Ant-Morley-04

Male Number of posts : 354
Why Isn't Anyone Adding? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Why Isn't Anyone Adding? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Why Isn't Anyone Adding?   Why Isn't Anyone Adding? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:23 am

Send one to me

PSN- Ant-Morley-04
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.NextGenRage
куℓє тнє α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя!
#iNsA.NextGenRage

Male Number of posts : 219
Why Isn't Anyone Adding? Left_bar_bleue810 / 100810 / 100Why Isn't Anyone Adding? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Why Isn't Anyone Adding?   Why Isn't Anyone Adding? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:09 pm

he did say he was in NGU gc its in his sig
Back to top Go down
http://claninsanity.heavenforum.com
#iNsA.Da-Pwnage
AdMiN oF yOuR LiFe
#iNsA.Da-Pwnage

PostSubject: Re: Why Isn't Anyone Adding?   Why Isn't Anyone Adding? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:12 pm

oh i thought jcm got mixed up with your name nextgenrage
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.Ant-Morley-04
Supa Dupa Moderator
Supa Dupa Moderator
#iNsA.Ant-Morley-04

Why Isn't Anyone Adding? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Why Isn't Anyone Adding? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Why Isn't Anyone Adding?   Why Isn't Anyone Adding? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:43 am

Are you on my friends list?
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.NextGenRage
куℓє тнє α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя!
#iNsA.NextGenRage

Male Number of posts : 219
Why Isn't Anyone Adding? Left_bar_bleue810 / 100810 / 100Why Isn't Anyone Adding? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Why Isn't Anyone Adding?   Why Isn't Anyone Adding? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:45 am

Silent i need to add you
Back to top Go down
http://claninsanity.heavenforum.com
#iNsA.Ant-Morley-04
Supa Dupa Moderator
Supa Dupa Moderator
#iNsA.Ant-Morley-04

PostSubject: Re: Why Isn't Anyone Adding?   Why Isn't Anyone Adding? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:21 am

Whats his psn?
Back to top Go down
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R
Proffesional Typer
Proffesional Typer
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R

Male Number of posts : 142

Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Why Isn't Anyone Adding?   Why Isn't Anyone Adding? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:49 am

LISTEN GUYS I WAS IN NGU UNTILL DIRTYDUDE QUIT NGU AND I JOINED INSANITY.
Back to top Go down
*iNsA.P1STOLE
Get a new keyboard
Get a new keyboard
*iNsA.P1STOLE

Male Number of posts : 169

Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Why Isn't Anyone Adding?   Why Isn't Anyone Adding? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:39 am

Yeah i think if we actually got out and made a few vids and started posting more glitching material then more people would want to join and stay! We just need to get a few new glitches togther and post them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Isn't Anyone Adding?   Why Isn't Anyone Adding? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Isn't Anyone Adding?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Insanity :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: