Clan Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Glitching Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Should The Main Theme Color Be?

Go down 
5 posters

Red
What Should The Main Theme Color Be? I_vote_lcap0%What Should The Main Theme Color Be? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
White
What Should The Main Theme Color Be? I_vote_lcap0%What Should The Main Theme Color Be? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blue
 0% [ 0 ]
Green
 0% [ 0 ]
Yellow
 0% [ 0 ]
Orange
 0% [ 0 ]
Purple
 0% [ 0 ]
Black
 0% [ 0 ]
Gold
What Should The Main Theme Color Be? I_vote_lcap100%What Should The Main Theme Color Be? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Brown
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R
Proffesional Typer
Proffesional Typer
+iNsAxS1L3NT_SN1P3R

Male Number of posts : 142
What Should The Main Theme Color Be? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Should The Main Theme Color Be? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-15

What Should The Main Theme Color Be? Empty
PostSubject: What Should The Main Theme Color Be?   What Should The Main Theme Color Be? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:03 am

Hey guys we need to help rage and decide what color to get for the site. EVERYONE needs to vote!!
Back to top Go down
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA
Supa Dupa Posta!
Supa Dupa Posta!
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA

Male Number of posts : 236
What Should The Main Theme Color Be? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Should The Main Theme Color Be? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: What Should The Main Theme Color Be?   What Should The Main Theme Color Be? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:06 am

Umm did he say he needed help? And if anything it would be a variety of colors you would have a scroll bar with all the colors and you choose for just your page!
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.NextGenRage
куℓє тнє α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя!
#iNsA.NextGenRage

Male Number of posts : 219
What Should The Main Theme Color Be? Left_bar_bleue810 / 100810 / 100What Should The Main Theme Color Be? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: What Should The Main Theme Color Be?   What Should The Main Theme Color Be? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:00 am

errm i didn't say we needed a colour but its actually a good idea as grey can be boring.. i'd rather have a background pattern though.. ( i can have images for background etc) and the new post sign
Back to top Go down
http://claninsanity.heavenforum.com
#iNsA.Da-Pwnage
AdMiN oF yOuR LiFe
#iNsA.Da-Pwnage

Male Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: What Should The Main Theme Color Be?   What Should The Main Theme Color Be? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:15 am

NextGenRage wrote:
errm i didn't say we needed a colour but its actually a good idea as grey can be boring.. i'd rather have a background pattern though.. ( i can have images for background etc) and the new post sign

Nextgen im doing you a logo right now
Back to top Go down
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA
Supa Dupa Posta!
Supa Dupa Posta!
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA

PostSubject: Re: What Should The Main Theme Color Be?   What Should The Main Theme Color Be? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:10 pm

Do you want me to close this? Please don't close it if you want it closed let me close it!lol Let me know though if you want it closed! I need some practice. :p
Back to top Go down
#iNsA.Ant-Morley-04
Supa Dupa Moderator
Supa Dupa Moderator
#iNsA.Ant-Morley-04

Male Number of posts : 354
What Should The Main Theme Color Be? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100What Should The Main Theme Color Be? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What Should The Main Theme Color Be?   What Should The Main Theme Color Be? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:13 pm

I did like gold.
Back to top Go down
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA
Supa Dupa Posta!
Supa Dupa Posta!
JCM-ALPHAOMEGA

PostSubject: Re: What Should The Main Theme Color Be?   What Should The Main Theme Color Be? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:39 pm

Well since there will not only be one color to vote on then I am closing! If any mod thinks otherwise please do as you please

Closed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Should The Main Theme Color Be?   What Should The Main Theme Color Be? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1